"Cold on the outside, Warm on the Inside"

Sunday 29 January 2012

Pu Tien Restaurant 莆田菜馆

Broke my record and woke up at 8.30am this morning as deardear booked out and was all excited to fetch me from my house. Hehe.

He had breakfast at Lorong Ah Soo marketplace and cut his hair shorter after a satisfied duck congee breakfast. After which, headed over to his place and slacked about. There is something alluring about his room. I always told him I cannot do my mugging at his house because I will always end up slacking. It's as if his room has some "sleepy-pesticide" and makes me feel lethargic and we call it "nua". 

His sis and bro-in-law came home with baby Dylan and we had our lunch feast as usual.
After lunch was the normal routine that binds me, deardear and bro-in-law.
That normal routine is MONOPOLY DEAL!

We always have this addiction to Monopoly Deal and we play it at least once a week to keep the brain tickling. After Monopoly Deal, we played a three-person blackjack and HOOHOO, I won $18.50 from the two of them as the banker, me, got a blackjack for the last game! =D

Oh yes, before I forgot. Happy Birthday to Everyone! 
It's what we chinese call, 人日today. (CNY Day 7 - 初七)

Renri (Chinese:人日, literally Human Day) refers specially to the 7th day of zhengyue (正月, the first month in the Chinese calendar). According to Chinese customs, renri was the day human beings were created. It is celebrated not only in China, but also other regions influenced by Chinese culture. - From Wikipedia. 

For the occasion, I booked for the family a Lou-Hei dinner at Pu Tien Restaurant 莆田菜馆 for Daddy, Mummy and Deardear: 
Tampines Mall 
4 Tampines Central 5, #B1-27
Singapore 529510
Tel: (65) 6781 2162
Lunch: 11.30am-3pm    Last order: 2.30pm
High-Tea: 2.30pm-5pm  Last order: 4.30pm (Fri-Sun & PH)
Dinner: 5.30pm-10pm    Last order: 9.30pm

The super yummy chilli that all of us love! 

The seafood fried rice (:

A must to order! -  Deep Fried Duck with Yam

Kailan with beancurd skin
Seafood Lor Mee


Beancurd 

The total bill amounted to about SGD102 thereabout for 4 pax, which was quite worth-it given the food was  yummylicious and we really did had our fill. 

BOOHOOS to Monday tomorrow cus work has started after the 4 days of CNY holiday. The mood definitely needs to be tuned back after the holiday and I need to get more indulged in mugging real soon.

Till then, hope everyone has got an enjoyable Birthday today! =))



No comments:

Post a Comment